Who is left on your Holiday List?
Tis the Season…
Happy December! Yes, it’s that time of the year. Its very fun, there is a ton to do and see, but I am working on more fun and less to-do lists. I think everyone is these days! The girls have been very positive about some of the changes we have implemented over the years. I still don't have things figured out perfectly, but I feel some stress lifted and we are ready for the holiday season!
With all the fun things to do around the area we started off the weekend with a fun kids date. I took Mackenzie to her favorite performers holiday concert and Hailey went with Kyle to Kings Dominion. Everyone was happy, memories were made and no fighting occurred! Win for all!
I know life is busy, mailboxes are full of magazines and sales emails are abundant; Thanks for taking the time to read mine. Hopefully the list below will be helpful for at least one person left on your list and can help reduce the holiday stress. Happy Shopping!
Gift Ideas for the Traveler on your List
For the Organized Traveler
· Samsonite Omni PC 3 Piece Set Spinner// One size to fit any trip. You can't go wrong with a new piece of luggage but make sure to pick something bright.
· ProCase Roll-up Electronics Organize// So many cords these days, keep your bag organized from a cord mess.
· 6 Packing Cubes,3 Various Sizes Travel Luggage Packing Organizers//I used these on our last trip, not only did they save space they kept all our belongings separate.
For the Photo Taker
· Xenvo Pro Lens Kit for iPhone and Android// Make your phone into a professional camera. This kit is a great starter for anyone who wants to take some great pictures.
· Countries or State picture mattes// I gifted this to my family last year to keep record of what state we have visited. Everyone comments on it and my kids love it.
· Etekcity Digital Hanging Luggage Scale// Everyone likes a fun gadget or gizmo. Do you have someone whose bags are always right at the weight limit? Now they can easily weigh their bags.
· Travel Adapter, Worldwide All in One// International travelers will appreciate this gift, nice and compact.
· I Was Here: A Travel Journal for the Curious Minded // Journal, journal, journal your vacations. Fun for any age.
For the Kids
· CozyPhones Kids Headphones// Do your kids headphones fall off? Do they complain about the comfort? This is the solution.
· BusyBags - Activity Travel Bags for Kids // Love this bag, full of activities and ready to go. One less thing to pack!
· Gamie Magnetic Board Game Set Includes 12 Retro Fun Games// Anything magnetic makes traveling easier. Bring back some classic games and keep the older kids entertained.